11.30.2012

Where is Dreamland


I accidentally found this photograph on the internet. I don't know where it originally comes from. This metal lantern/ candle holder is natural, vintage and classic. I just cannot move my eyes away from it. Imagine that on a snowy winter night, you take this lantern and walk into the endless forest to look for you beloved one. I know it is cheesy, but I mean, it is poetic, isn't it? (Maybe some people will think it is frightening...)

Below I found some lanterns/ candle holders of similar style, but the one above, for me, is no doubt the prettiest. 









1. Lantern for block candle from IKEA
2. Lucy lantern from Zara Home
3. A punched-metal lantern suspended from a tree branch via Lonny
4. Fake filigree and papel picado candle holders via TikkiDo
5. Black damask metal lanterns from ADORN Event Hire

Buy some or make some yourselves to decorate your homes!



No comments:

Post a Comment