11.26.2012

Silk silk silk!











white silk blouse with mao collar Massimo Dutti/ beige polka dots silk skirt private and belt private/ black patent leather mary jane pumps Miu Miu/ silk twilly as hairband Hermes/ brown mini leather bucket bag Saddlers Union/ fresh water pearl earrings private

1. Sunset at Vis, Croatia
2. Walking in Vis at a sunny afternoon
3. As above
4. Sign for the local restaurant
5. Walking in Vis at a sunny afternoon
6. As above
7. As above
8. As above
9. On the gasboat back towards our yacht
10. The local sweet liquor 

Vis is the most beautiful island I have visited during our trip this summer. It's small, tranquil and artistic. People there were so friendly and artistic that I felt very much at ease when walking on the little paths of the island or even peeking through the fences of the local residence (ok I am not a freak but you should know that Croatian people are so talented in decorating there houses!). 

In one of my previous posts, I mentioned how much I love natural materials and silk products. Here you can see. This is one of my favorite outfits because it is simple, comfortable, retrospective and chic. I used Hermes silk twilly as a hair band and it was just simply perfect. The black leather mary jane pumps are so comfortable that I wear it almost everyday and they are so classic that they go with everything. The brown bucket bag is the one that Char bought for me in Montenegro, but it actually is a Roman brand. We fell in love with it at the first sight and it turned out later that it is really worth the price. No to mention the silk blouse and skirt, they provided me the greatest comfort! Love Vis and love that sweet memory : )

No comments:

Post a Comment