11.28.2012

Silk Scarf as Top







Le Robinson Chic silk scarf as top Hermes/ white short pants private/ military green Vara pumps Salvatore Ferragamo/ handmade Earrings bought in a small art shop in Croatia

1. Walking in Civita di Bagnoregio
2. I was taking photos of the beautifully decorated small bar in the town
3. Tranquil small town
4. Enjoying the great view
5. Walking in Civita di Bagnoregio
6. Beautiful small restaurant 

The pictures come from Char and I's trip to Civita di Bagnoregio, a small isolated town near Rome. The pictures are not great, I was tired then and I did not pay much attention on what I was wearing and it was so hot that I almost fainted... They just show the most common and easiest way to wear a square silk scarf and I wear it often during the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment