11.21.2012

Feeling warm!







top Missoni/ shorts private/ shoes Tod's/ earrings private/ sunglasses Cutler and Gross/ hat Goorin Bros.

1. Strikingly beautiful view of the mountains in Montenegro
2. At Kotor, Montenegro
3. Climbing the hill
4. View of Kotor
5. Almost there to the top of the hill!
6. A glance of the town before the sunset

I really do not like any kinds of sportive shoes. This pair of orange Tod's was actually supposed to be used on the yacht. Since we did not really wear any shoes on the yacht, I wore them when I really had to walk on tough road. It is a lovely pair, with Tod's signature orange and it kinda corresponds to the orange lines on my top. I also LOVE the red straw hat and my lovely lovely red camera which also help to complete the look. 

It's almost winter now, even though Rome is still warm. Hope these images from the summer can bring some sense of warmth to the cold winter days!

No comments:

Post a Comment