11.20.2012

Magical silk scarf

The photos were taken during our yachting trip from Montenegro to Croatia.  Amazing amazing view. The great sunshine and great wind made it so suitable for wearing silk scarves.







silk scarf (as top) Yaelle/ black maxi skirt Theysken's Theory/ red straw hat Goorin Bros/ blue aviator sunglasses Cutler and Gross/ earrings private

1. Yachting on Adriatic sea
2. Shooting pictures for sunset in Dubrovnik 
3. On the yacht
4. I had never realized that sails could be this beautiful
5. On the yacht
6. Dubrovnik

I am always fascinated by square silk scarves and I have hundreds of them... I use them as a top, hairband, skirt, dress, etc. Now it may sound narcissistic but I really know how to wear a silk scarf, no matter what its shape is. Silk scarves give me endless inspirations and confidence every time I wear them. Everyone should try to wear scarves in different ways and you will realize how creative you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment