2.13.2013

"To Call It a Hotel is Too Crude"








1. The room of Hotel Il Salviatino, in Firenze, Italy
2. On the way heading to our room
3. The common space
4. The hotel in the night
5. The wonderful view of Firenze from the hotel
6. The room
7. The details of la cent

This is the hotel that I mentioned in my last post. Char and I stayed here for one night since the time is really limited. However, it was an exceptional experience as the room we stayed in was quite fancy. I especially like the living room with all French windows that enabled incredible illumination and view even in gloomy days. 

One more thing, the bathrobe of Hotel Il Salviatino really rocks as it is the most comfortable one I have ever worn in all hotels that I have lived in. It is kind of needle-woven with thick cotton threads that made the robe very soft and light and pretty elastic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment